The London Gemstone Company is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us and is part of our Terms and Conditions.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms, on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services, including your name, address, phone number, email address and credit/debit card details.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
- Cookies -We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate.